WII Recruitment 2021: Contractual Applications are invited by the Wildlife Institute of India for the project named “Assessment of Wildlife Values and Land Tenure for Planning Rationalization of boundaries for Changthang and Karakoram Wildlife Sanctuaries, Ladakh” Application can be filled for the following posts of Project Scientist-I, Senior Project Associate, and Project Associate against 16 seats. The upcoming paragraphs will acquaint you with each and every aspect of recruitment.
One important thing to know is that the joining is for the period of 15 months purely on contract.
WII Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Wildlife Institute of India|
|Posts Name||Project Scientist-I, Senior Project Associate, and Project Associate|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Dehradun|
|Last Date To Apply||26th April 2021|
WII Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of Posts:
- Project Scientist I – 02
- Senior Project Associate – 02
- Project Associate II – 04
- Project Associate I – 08
Educational Qualifications: The following are the educational qualifications compulsory for every applicant :
- Post 01 – Doctoral Degree in Wildlife Science/Ecology/Forestry /Biodiversity Conservation.
- Post 02 – PG Degree in Wildlife Science/Ecology/Forestry/GIS/Biodiversity Conservation/Environmental Sociology/Remote Sensing with 04 years research experience OR Ph.D. in above-specified subjects.
- Post 03 & 04 – M.Sc in Wildlife Science/Zoology/Forestry/Botany Environmental Science/Biodiversity Conservation with an aggregate score of 60%. Work experience of 02 years (Post 03) and six months (Post 04).
Age Criteria: The age limit is specified below :
- 35 years – Post 01.
- 40 years – Post 02.
- 30 years – Post 03-04.
Relaxation for SC/ST will be as per norms of Govt.
Application Fee: See the official notification details.
Pay Scale: Monthly remuneration will be Rupees 56000/- Post 01, Rupees 42000/- Post 02, Rupees 31000/- with HRD for Post 03-04.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done solely through Online Interview to be held on 03rd and 04th May 2021.
Important Details Regarding WII Recruitment 2021–
The candidate must have a valid e-mail id which should remain active till the completion of recruitment because all the updates related to the interview will be shared through it.
How To Apply Online For WII Recruitment 2021–
- Download the format of the application mentioned on the website.
- Put up the necessary bio-data required to fill in the form.
- Paste the recent passport size photo in the form and join the self-attested copies of age, qualification, experience proof, etc.
- Send the application in end to the following e-mail address: ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: Keep update yourself and check the e-mail for further intimation about the recruitment.