WHO Recruitment 2021: World Health Organisation has 02 vacancies for the post of Team Assistant. It has been confirmed from the official source i.e WHO’s the only official website www.who.int itself. The applications are welcome to be received the latest by 06/08/2021 on the online platform. The candidates will be recruited on a contract basis for a fixed period of 02 years duration.
WHO Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||World Health Organisation|
|Posts Name||Team Assistant|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||06/08/2021|
WHO Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must have passed Class 1oth and hold a minimum of 03 years of work experience in Clerical/ Administrative/ Secretarial work.
Along with the above, the candidate must be an expert in the English language.
Age Criteria: The candidates must be of the specified age.
Application Fee: The candidates need not pay the application fee.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be recruited on the pay of Rupees 6,08,064 Rupees per month.
Selection Procedure: The due course of the selection procedure will be undertaken in order to shortlist suitable candidates.
Important Details Regarding WHO Recruitment–
The most important thing to take note of is that the candidates need to apply for the recruitment on www.who.int by submitting the application form through the link provided by the World Health Organisation. The form will be accepted by 06/08/2021.
- Team Assistant-02
How To Apply Online For WHO Recruitment–
- The following details related to the application process are crucial, we suggest you follow the steps mentioned below.
- The candidates have to take the first step of visiting the official portal www.who.int.
- The next step would be to apply for the recruitment and fill in the details in the application form.
- The candidates need to upload a photo and their signature in the application form link itself as asked by the World Health Organisation.
- The applicants can then proceed on with the application form submission.
- The form must be submitted by 06/08/2021 at all costs as late applications will not be allowed.
Important Links To Consider for WHO Recruitment
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find. Here|
Note: Please feel free to get in touch with us if you have any doubts or questions in your mind, we would love to solve your queries.