WR Recruitment 2021: Western Railway published a job article on its official website for the appointment of candidates on a contract basis against the posts of Paramedical Staff. The application can be filled by the aspirants by 11th May 2021 on the online link available on the website.
To get a further description of recruitment such as eligibility section i.e. academic qualifications, experience, age level and other details like process of selection, how to apply, etc., read out the below-mentioned paragraph.
WR Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Western Railway|
|Posts Name||CMP, Nursing Sister, and Hospital Attendant|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Mumbai|
|Last Date To Apply||11/05/2021|
WR Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- CMP – 09
- Nursing Sister – 08
- Hospital Attendant – 10
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have the following necessary academic qualifications :
- Post 01 – MBBS degree approved by the medical council of India.
- Post 02 – Certified nurse with the certificate of 03 years General Nurse OR B.Sc.
- Post 03 – Class 10th with work experience in Covid hospital.
Age Criteria: The age of the applicant must be as per the specifications below :
- 53 years – Post 01.
- 18 to 33 years – Post 02-03.
Pay Scale: Handsome salary will be paid by the Western Railways to its employees as below :
- Rupees 75000/- Post 01.
- Rupees 44900/- plus allowances – Post 02.
- Rupees 18000/- plus allowances – Post 03.
Selection Procedure: Western Railway will take the decision regarding the selection of the applicant on the basis of his/her performance in the Online Interview conducted through Whatsapp.
Important Details Regarding WR Recruitment 2021–
The beginning of the online application process – 7th May 2021.
The due date for application submission – 11th May 2021.
Schedule for Video Interview – 13th May 2021.
How To Apply Online For WR Recruitment 2021–
- The online application can be filled on google through the application link.
- Log on to www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in and click on ‘Engagement of Contract Medical Practitioners’ under Recruitment.
- Fill up the details and make certain that the details are complete.
- Upload the passport size photograph in the white background and update the age, qualification, caste, and experience in the scanned form.
- Pay the fees if necessary and then submit the application after a detailed revision.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: Any kind of technical issue at the time of the interview will be the responsibility of the applicant. Therefore, the interview must make a proper arrangement, so that no such kind of error occurs.