WR Recruitment 2021: A golden job opportunity for the individuals who hold the prescribed academic degrees as Western Railway has planned to employ candidates on 139 vacancies of Medical Practitioners, and Paramedical Staff in Jagjivan Ram Western Railway Hospital, Mumbai Central. Before applying, check the further details.
WR Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Western Railway|
|Posts Name||Medical Practitioners, and Paramedical Staff|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Mumbai|
|Last Date To Apply||April 06, 2021|
WR Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of Posts:
- CMP-GDMO – 14
- Nursing Supdt – 59
- Radiographer – 02
- Rental Replacement/Hemodialysis Technician – 01
- Clinical Psychologist – 02
- Hospital Attendant – 60
Educational Qualifications: Academic details are given below :
- Post 01 – MBBS with the registration of MCI/MMC.
- Post 02 – MBBS with PG Degree or Diploma. Also, the applicant should have registration with MCI/MMC.
- Post 03 – 12th in Physics/Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician/Radiodiagnosis Technology.
- Post 05 – Master’s in Clinical Psychology/Social Psychology from the recognized institute.
- Post 06 – 10th passed with the working experience in Covid Hospital setup.
Age Criteria: The candidate must be of 53 years for Post 01, 20-40 years for Post 02, 19-33 years for Post 03, 20-33 years for Post 04, and 18-33 years for Post 05-06.
But if the applicant is a retired railway or Government employee then he can apply up to 65 years of age.
However, relaxation will be given to the SC/ST candidates for 05 years, OBC candidates for 03 years.
Pay Scale: Luxurious package will be provided to the selected aspirants as follows :
- Rupees 75000/- pm (Post 01).
- Rupees 44900/- pm plus allowances (Post 02).
- Rupees 29200/- pm plus allowances (Post 03).
- Rupees 35400/- pm plus allowances (Post 04).
- Rupees 18000/- pm plus allowances (Post 06).
Selection Procedure: The candidate’s selection will depend upon the performance of the applicant in the Telephonic/Whatsapp Interview.
Important Details Regarding WR Recruitment 2021–
The appointment is purely on a full-time contract basis up to 30th September 2021 to work in Covid-19 isolation wards.
The starting of the interview will be from 08th April 2021 and onwards.
How To Apply Online For WR Recruitment 2021–
- Get access to the information given on https://wr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Then, fill up the necessary bio-data in the online application form.
- And, finally, come for an interview with all the original documents such as the academic mark sheet, age details, caste proof for reserved, and photograph if desired.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: Once the application submitted can’t be altered. Therefore, be sure that complete details are true before submission.