Western Railway Recruitment 2020: Western Railway is looking for candidates for filling 20 vacancies for various Paramedical Posts. The applications for recruitment can be filled online on www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in. The last date for the submission of the applications is 17/09/2020.
The following description includes all the details on the process of recruitment including the criteria of eligibility in terms of minimum qualification and age, important dates for the recruitment, how to apply, and the pay scale applicable.
Western Railway Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Western Railway|
|Name of the Job||Paramedical Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||20|
|Last Date to Apply||17/09/2020|
Western Railway Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Western Railway
Name of The Posts:
- Nursing Superintendent – 16
- Clinical Psychologist – 04
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must have the required academic qualification passed from an accredited institute:
- Post 1: Certificate as registered Nurse and Midwife having passed 03 years course in General Nursing and midwifery
- Post 2: A Master’s degree in Clinical Psychology/Social Psychology
Selection Procedure: The organization will conduct Telephonic/ WhatsApp interview to decide about the candidates to be selected for the recruitment.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be paid a handsome salary as provided below:
- Post 1: Rupees 44,900/-per month
- Post 2: Rupees 35,400/-per month
Application Fees: The fee is not to be paid by the candidates as clearly stated by the organization.
Age criteria: Age of the candidates must be as per the specified criteria only.
Official Website: www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Western Railway Recruitment 2020:
- To apply for recruitment for Western Railway, the application form is to be filled online on www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Once you have filled the details, pay the application fee if any.
- Upload the passport size recent white background photo and signature of the candidate.
- Submit the application form and note down the application or the reference number.
- Visit our website regularly.
NOTE: The following are the important dates for the recruitment process:
- Starting Date of Application – 12/09/2020
- Last Date of Application – 17/09/2020
- Interviews will be held from – 19/09/2020 onwards