CMOH Recruitment 2021: Government of West Bengal, Health & Family Welfare Department is inviting candidates on 466 openings of Staff Nurse, Medical Officer, and Specialist Medical Officer for covid hospitals of North 24 Parganas in the department of Chief Medical Officer of Health.
Read the below-given description with full attention to know about the salary, age criteria, selection process, application process, and more.
CMOH Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Chief Medical Officer of Health|
|Posts Name||Staff Nurse, Medical Officer, and Specialist Medical Officer|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||West Bengal|
|Last Date To Apply||30 May 2021|
CMOH Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Details of Post:
- General Duty – 48
- CCU/HDU – 29
- Medicine – 19
- Anesthesia – 6
- Respiratory Medicine – 19
- Staff Nurse – 345
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must be an MBBS holder from the accredited institute. For Staff Nurse, the desired qualification is B.Sc in Nursing.
Age Criteria: The applicants should be of specified age as per the organization’s norms.
Application Fee: There are no specific details about the fee. So, the candidate must feel relax as they are exempted from any kind of charge.
Pay Scale: The below-given list will show salary details :
- Rs. 40000/- (two months) – Medical Officer.
- Rs. 50000/- (two months) – Specialist Doctor.
- Rs. 17220/- (two months) – Staff Nurse.
Selection Procedure: The selection will be directly through the Interview.
Important Details Regarding CMOH Recruitment 2021–
The most important thing regarding the application is that the candidate will be responsible for any kind of delay in the submission of the application. On the other side, the details filled by the applicant in the form must be true and authentic as per the instructions of the employer.
How To Apply Online For CMOH Recruitment 2021–
- Visit the application link generated by the recruiter at http:north24parganas.gov.in.
- Click on ‘Recruitment and read the instructions regarding the recruitment of Medical Officer, Specialist Nurse, and Staff Nurse in the notification section.
- Now, fill up the information asked in the form about the name, address, qualifications, experience, age, caste, etc., of the candidate.
- Upload the mandatory certificates on the portal and paste the recent photograph along with the signature in digital form.
- In the end, submit the application form after verification of the entire recruitment details.
- The candidate must have one copy of the application as security.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: For more updates, regularly go through our official website.