WBHRB Recruitment: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has liberated various job vacancies for all medical professionals. Online applications are invited from Indian citizens for recruitment to the Posts of Medical Officer (Specialist) in different peripheral Health institutions under the Department of Health & Family Welfare, Government of West Bengal. The applications can be submitted online through the official portal at www.wbhrb.in on or before 31 July 2020. For complete knowledge about this recruitment, check the notification given below.
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Job||Medical Officer (Specialist)|
|Number of vacancies||2545|
|Last Date to apply||31 July 2020|
WBHRB Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board
Name of The Posts:
- General Duty Medical Officer – 1174
- Medical Officer(concerned specialist) – 1371
Last Date to Apply: The application form submission process starts from 19 June 2020 and is valid until 31 July 2020.
Educational Qualifications: The applicants applying for both the posts must have MBBS Degree/PG Degree in concerned specialty from the authorized institute approved by Indian Medical Council.
Selection Procedure: The interested candidate must pass through Career Assessment and Personal Interview to get hired on the vacant post.
- Medical Officer(concerned specialist) – An attractive pay of Rs.67970 per month (including NPA and excluding HRA) will be given.
- For the candidates of GEN/OBC candidates, the application fee is Rs. 210/-
- No application fees for SC/ST of WB and PwD candidates.
- For Medical Officer(concerned specialist) post, the applicant should be a maximum and less than 40 years of age as on 1 Jan 2020.
- WBHRB will offer more age relaxation to reserved category applicants.
Official Website: www.wbhrb.in
How to apply for West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Recruitment:
- The applicant needs to fill the online form on the official website mentioned above.
- Fill the details there is an accurate and correct manner.
- Attach all the educational degrees, experience certificates, id proofs, etc.
- Now upload the scanned recent colored pp size photograph of yours with the signature.
- Pay the application fee and finally, click on submit to further pass the application for approval after re-examining all the details.
NOTE: The applicants should visit the official site mentioned above to get more updates regarding this recruitment.