West Bengal Forest Department Recruitment 2020: We want you to welcome the job offer made by the West Bengal Forest Department regarding the recruitment for 2000 vacancies of Bana Sahayaks. The candidates who have the specified skills and academic qualifications can apply on the website www.westbengalforest.gov.in. Submission of the applications can be done only within 7 working days of the advertisement publishing date.
West Bengal Forest Department Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Forest Department|
|Name of the Job||Bana Sahayak|
|Number of Vacancies||2000|
|Last Date to Apply||Within 7 working days|
West Bengal Forest Department Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: West Bengal Forest Department
Name of The Posts:
- Bana Sahayak-2000
Educational Qualifications: Class 08th pass candidates can apply for the recruitment. The candidates must have passed the exam from an accredited school/ board.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be recruited on the basis of the specified procedure of selection only.
Pay Scale: The candidates who will be selected and appointed finally will be paid a sum of Rupees 10,000/-per month.
Application Fees: No candidate is to pay for applying for the recruitment for the above posts.
Age criteria: Age of the candidates can be as per the specified limit of 18-40 years. Age will be considered as on 01/01/2020.
Official Website: www.westbengalforest.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for West Bengal Forest Department Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website of the West Bengal Forest Departmenti.e www.westbengalforest.gov.in.
- On the website, you will find the format of application to apply for the recruitment
- Fill the details in the form in a physical copy and paste a photo on the form.
- Attach the self-attested xerox copies of all the academic certificates and send that to the office address specified as per your residence location.
- Keep a photocopy of the filled application form with you also.
NOTE: Make sure that the application form is submitted by the candidates only within 7 working days of the advertisement publishing date.