WECD Recruitment 2020: Women Empowerment and Child Development, Uttarakhand has released a job notification on the website www.wecd.uk.gov.in. There is a need for 110 candidates for filling the vacant posts of Supervisor. Applications can be filled in offline mode only and must be sent to the office address we have provided below. The last date by which the applications must be received at the office is 12/08/2020.
WECD Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Women Empowerment and Child Development, Uttarakhand|
|Name of the Job||Supervisor|
|Number of Vacancies||110|
|Last Date to Apply||12/08/2020|
WECD Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Women Empowerment and Child Development, Uttarakhand
Name of The Posts:
Educational Qualifications: Class 10th pass candidates can apply for the recruitment.
Selection Procedure: Test and Interview will be the basis for the selection of the candidates.
Pay Scale: The candidates who get selected will be paid salary as per the pay scale of Rupees 29,200-92,300/-per month.
Application Fees: The candidates need not pay for applying for the recruitment.
Age criteria: Age of the candidates can be between the limit of 18-45 years.
The residents of Uttarakhand State who belong to any reserved category can claim relaxation in the age limit on the upper side.
Official Website: www.wecd.uk.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for WECD Recruitment 2020:
- The candidates need to, first of all, visit the official website www.wecd.uk.gov.in to take the print out of the format of application provided by Women Empowerment and Child Development, Uttarakhand.
- All the candidates need to ensure that the details filled in the form are backed by some formal record.
- The candidates need to paste a photo on the form and should sign across the photo and the form.
- The photo must be passport size one in white background.
- Send the form withe copies of the academic certificates to: Director, Women Empowerment and Child Development, Uttarakhand, Dehradun Chakrata Road, Chandawadi, Suddhowala Dehradun
NOTE: Make sure that the hard copies must be received at the office by 12/08/2020.