WCR Recruitment 2021: West Central Railway prospect to recruit skilled candidates in accordance with Apprentices Act 1961. The candidate who is interested in the job notification can apply on or before 30th March 2021. The number of vacancies is 165 on the designation of West Central Railway Trade Apprentice.
Read the details about selection, salary, application procedures, etc, and apply accordingly before the end date.
WCR Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||West Central Railway|
|Posts Name||West Central Railway Trade Apprentice|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Bhopal|
|Last Date To Apply||30/03/2021|
WCR Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Post Details: Available vacancies are under the following trades :
- Fitter – 45
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 28
- Electrician – 18
- COPA – 08
- Secretarial Assistant (English) – 05
- Painter (General) – 10
- Carpender – 20
- Plumber – 08
- Draughtsman (Civil) – 02
- Tailor (General) – 05
- Mechanic (Diesel) – 07
- Mechanic (Tractor) – 04
- Operator (Advanced Machine Tool) – 05
Educational Qualifications: The candidates who are holding the 12th mark sheet with an ITI certificate are invited to apply for Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2021.
Age Criteria: The applicant should fall under :
- 15-24 years (on 22/02/2021).
- Relaxation will be provided as per WCR norms.
Application Fee: The following are the charges which should be paid for the completion of the application process :
- GEN/OBC – INR 170/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Female – INR 70/-
Pay Scale: The salary will be as per Apprenticeship Rules 1961.
Selection Procedure: The selection of the candidates will be based upon the 10th score and Documents Verification.
Important Details Regarding WCR Recruitment 2021–
The candidates called for documents verification will need to register themselves on www.apprenticeshiip.gov.in under the Apprentices menu followed by the click on Apply for Apprenticeship.
The registration number generated under this process needs to be shown at the time of document verification.
How To Apply Online For WCR Recruitment 2021–
- Applicants can apply only in online mode on https://www.mponline.gov.in.
- Fill the form as per the organizational instructions and details to be filled in the form must match of details in the original documents.
- Upload the following essential enclosures like matrix sheet, ITI degree, age proof, caste evidence (only for reserved), Id with photo, and latest photograph with white background.
- Make payment through debit card/credit card/net banking and retain it for future reference.
- Tab on final submission, after checking of details.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: During the recruitment process, all the rules and regulations will be imposed as per the Apprentices Act 1961.