WCR Recruitment 2021: West Central Railway is back again through its recruitment article published on the official page. The organization is asking skilled and deserving candidates to make an application on 716 vacant posts of Trade Apprentice. The recruitment will be done out of the applications made by 30/04/2021, therefore all the qualified candidates are advised to make sure that they had made applications within the given time frame. Still, you are anxious to gain more, read the paragraph below carefully.
WCR Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||West Central Railway|
|Posts Name||Trade Apprentice|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Jabalpur|
|Last Date To Apply||30 April 2021|
WCR Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Secondary passed with the ITI degree are eligible for recruitment in WCR.
Age Criteria: Aspirants should have gained the least age of 15 years but they must not be more than 24 years as of the date on which the advertisement released. Age will be taken on 01.04.2021.
- The age specified above will not be imposed on reserved candidates, they are eligible for special relief.
Application Fee: The charges for GEN/OBC category candidates are Rupees One Hundred Seventy but ST/ST and PH candidates have to pay Rupees Seventy only.
Pay Scale: The amount of salary will be based on Apprenticeship rules.
Selection Procedure: The selection will be done in the West Central Railway solely on the basis of the Merit List.
Important Details Regarding WCR Recruitment 2021–
There will be reservations for the candidates who are the child of individuals already on the work in West Central Railway.
First-time applicants are required to register themselves on NAPS Portal on the website www.apprenticeshipindia.org.
How To Apply Online For WCR Recruitment 2021–
- Candidates can opt for online application through www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- At first, check out the recruitment instructions and then proceed for application with the details in the blank columns mentioned in the form.
- Upload the desired credentials mainly related to the applicant’s education details, caste, age, experience, address, contact, etc.
- Recheck the filled details once before submitting and after it, tab on submit.
- The candidates have to pay the prescribed fees in online mode and take receipt of fees as further reference.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: The candidates have to stay on the web page for regular and important notifications.