WCD Recruitment 2021: Women & Child Development Department is interested in the appointment of individuals on the empty posts of Anganwadi Worker, and Anganwadi Helper in the department. The applications can be made by the eligible applicants till 07/05/2021, after which no application will be accepted.
To get more about recruitment as such the scale of pay, the age limit prescribed for application, how to apply, etc., look at the details in the article below.
WCD Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Women & Child Development Department|
|Posts Name||Anganwadi Worker, and Anganwadi Helper|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Karnataka|
|Last Date To Apply||May 07, 2021|
WCD Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Anganwadi Worker – 17
- Anganwadi Helper – 63
Educational Qualifications: Candidates seeking the job under this recruitment must have done Class 04th, 09th, and Class 10th from the accredited board or school. For more details, check out the official notification.
Age Criteria: The age level determined by the Office of Women and Child Development Department is 18 – 35 years.
Application Fee: No specific information has been shared by the WCD in this regard.
Pay Scale: The candidates once selected will get the appropriate amount in hand in lieu of services rendered by him/her in the organization.
Selection Procedure: On the basis of the Interview followed by the verification of testimonials.
Important Details Regarding WCD Recruitment 2021–
The applicant should carefully analyze the information filled in the application form with the details in the original certificates. In case of any mismatch, rectification must be done before submitting. Otherwise, no chance is permitted once the application is submitted.
How To Apply Online For WCD Recruitment 2021–
- Online applications can be filled by the aspirants on the official link i.e. https://anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in.
- Read the application guidelines carefully and then put up the information in the form such as name, qualifications, address, contact, e-mail, age, etc.
- Upload the mandatory certificates about the age, qualification, caste (for reserved) as well as the latest passport size photograph of the applicant.
- Before the due date, click on review details and submit the application.
- A hard copy must be retained by the applicant to show as proof in case required in the future.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: The candidate has the responsibility to stay on the website for regular updates.