WBPRB Kolkata Police Recruitment 2021: West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WBPRB) is going to fill up some vacant positions in the Kolkata Police. The vacancies are for 130 positions for the post of Sub Inspector and Sergeant. The same has been notified by the advertisement released on the website www.wbpolice.gov.in. The candidates can apply for the recruitment in any mode either offline or online. The last date for the submission of the applications in either mode is 19/08/2021.
WBPRB Kolkata Police Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||West Bengal Police Recruitment Board|
|Posts Name||Sub Inspector and Sergeants|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Kolkata|
|Last Date To Apply||19/08/2021|
WBPRB Kolkata Police Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must have passed Graduation in any discipline and must know to read, write and speak in Bengali unless and until the candidate is a permanent resident of Darjeeling or Kalimpong district.
Age Criteria: The candidates can apply if their age is between 20-27 years age limit on 01/01/2021.
The candidates who belong to any category that falls under the reserved list can claim relaxation in the age limit but only on the upper age side only.
Application Fee: The application fee applicable is as follows:
- SC/ ST of West Bengal: 200 Rupees
- All Other Candidates Except Above: 20 Rupees
Pay Scale: The candidates will be paid the salary as per pay scale of Rupees 32,100-82,900/- per month.
Selection Procedure: The selection process will be quite comprehensive:
- Preliminary Examination
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Final Combined Competitive Examination
- Personality Test
Important Details Regarding WBPRB Kolkata Police Recruitment–
West Bengal Police Recruitment Board will accept the applications either in offline or online mode between the period of 19/07/2021 to Up to 05:00 PM on 0519/08/2021 . The vacancies are as follows:
How To Apply Online For WBPRB Kolkata Police Recruitment–
- Online Mode: Fill the details in the online application form on www.wbpolice.gov.in, pay the fee through challan, upload the credentials, submit the form and note down the application number for reference.
- Offline Mode: The candidates need to fill the physical application form, attach the fee receipt in the form of a challan, copies of the required certificates, and send the application to The Chairman, West Bengal Police Recruitment Board, Araksha Bhaban, 5th Floor, 6th Cross Road, Block-DJ, Sector-II, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700 091
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: Feel free to reach us.