WBHRB Recruitment 2020: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board invited online applications from skilled and experienced individuals having a necessary academic background for 62 openings of Assistant Professor. The due date to fill the application form is 16th October through the official link on wbhrb.in. Get more essential details of the salary, selective way, age details, etc. in the paragraph specified below.
WBHRB Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Professor|
|Number of Vacancies||62|
|Last Date to Apply||16th October 2020|
WBHRB Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Professor – 62
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must check that he/she has passed MBBS with MD/MS/DNB from an accredited institute. Otherwise, he/she will not be considered as a qualified candidate.
Selection Procedure: The following are the selection parameters :
- Written Exam.
- Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Candidates will get the handsome payout of Rs. 68400/- per month.
Application Fees: To apply online for the Assistant Professor, GEN/OBC candidates will pay Rs. 210/- On the other side, the fee is totally exempted for SC/ST of WB and PwD candidates.
Age criteria: As per information obtained from official notification, the applicant must not be more than 50 years.
Official Website: www.wbhrb.in
Important Instructions to apply for WBHRB Recruitment 2020:
- To apply for Assistant Professor Post, the candidate must log on through www.wbhrb.in
- Fill the appropriate details and upload the scanned certificates like the educational qualifications, experience certificates, age proof, and caste certificate.
- Deposit the fees is required and then submit the form before the due date.
- Applicant need not send a hard copy of the form to any specific address.
- While a print copy of the form should be retained for future reference.
- All the qualifying candidates must follow the safety measures in the workplace to avoid from Covid -19 effect.
NOTE: The information filled by the candidate at the time of application should match with the original certificates.