WB Police Recruitment 2021: West Bengal Police Recruitment Board has drawn notice in favor of its readers sharing the information on recruitment for 1300 plus vacancies of Wireless Supervisor (Technical) Grade II, Wireless Operator, and Agragami posts.
Application from the skilled and interested candidates can be filled up to 22nd March 2021. The details about the recruitment process, minimum eligibility criteria, pay scale, etc. are specified below, look it carefully.
WB Police Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||West Bengal Police Recruitment Board|
|Posts Name||Wireless Supervisor, Wireless Operator, and Agragami|
|Total Vacancies||1300 +|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||West Bengal|
|Last Date To Apply||22/03/2021|
WB Police Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Wireless Operator – 1251
- Wireless Supervisor (Technical) Grade II – 84
- Agragami in WBCEF and WBNVF.
Educational Qualifications: Qualifications details are as follows :
- Senior Secondary pass out in Science with Physics & Maths from WBCHSE or equivalent board – Post 01.
- Bachelor’s with Physics or Radio Physics or Electronics and Telecommunications or Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or Information Technology from an accredited university – Post 02.
- Must have passing Degree of Madhyamik Examination from West Bengal Board of Secondary Education – Post 03. Additionally, the applicant must be Civil Defence Volunteers & must have completed Civil Defence Foundation training under Civil Defence Organization.
Age Criteria: The desired age parameter for WB Police online application includes 21-20 years (Post 01), 18-27 years (Post 02), and 18-40 years rest of posts.
Application Fee: The charges to be reimbursed for the application consist of Rs. 275/- (GEN/OBC) although for SC/ST of West Bengal, this amount is Rs. 25/-
Pay Scale: Lucrative payment will be made as per department norms.
Selection Procedure: The selection will be done based on the performance in the following :
- Preliminary Examination (100 marks).
- Physical Measurement Test.
- Physical Efficiency Test.
- Final Exam and Personality Test.
Important Details Regarding WB Police Recruitment 2021–
Interested candidates must make an online application from 22nd February to 22nd March 2021.
- Fees can be deposited till 24th March 2021.
How To Apply Online For WB Police Recruitment 2021–
- Candidates can apply online at https://wbpolice.gov.in.
- Fill the form as per the instructions of the application.
- Upload the testimonials required like the applicant’s photograph, signature, and other documents.
- Deposit fees by the due date and tab on final submit after details confirmation.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification 01||Find Here|
|Official Notification 02||Find Here|
|Official Notification 03||Find Here|
Note: Stay in touch with us to get the latest updates.