WB Police Recruitment 2020: West Bengal Police (West Bengal Police Recruitment Board) is hiring the candidates to fulfill their requirements of 139 Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector, and Constable. The candidate who considers himself to be fit for the job can submit an online application by the method specified below.
WB Police Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Police|
|Name of the Job||SI, ASI, and Constable|
|Number of Vacancies||139|
|Last Date to Apply||18th October 2020|
WB Police Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: West Bengal Police
Name of The Posts:
- Constable (Crew) – 92
- Sub-Inspector (Crew Comprising Master) – 24
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Crew Engine Driver) – 23
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have served as :
- Leading Seaman/Seaman-I/Seaman-II in Navy equivalent branches OR as Uttam Navik/Navik in Coast Guard in GD/Technical Branch Only – Post 01.
- Chief Petty Officer/Petty Officer in Navy, Seaman Branch OR as Adhikari/Pradhan Navik in Coast Guard, GD Branch OR 02 years experience as Sub Inspector in Border Security Force/Indo-Tibetan Border Police – Post 02.
- Petty Officer in Navy, Seaman Branch or ArtificerIII/IV, Mechanic III/IV, Mechanic (Power/Radio), Petty Officer Electrical, or As a Pradhan Navik in Coast Guard, GD Branch – Post 03.
Selection Procedure: Selection of the candidate will be done upon :
- Written Test.
Pay Scale: Salary details are shown below :
- Pay Matrix Level 06 i.e. Rs. 22700-58500/- p.m. (Post 01).
- Pay Matrix Level 10 i.e. Rs. 32100-82900/- p.m. (Post 02).
- Pay Matrix Level 08 i.e. Rs. 27000-69800/- p.m. (Post 03).
Application Fees: Rupees 225/- (Post 01), 325/- (Post 02), and 275/- (Post 03). For SC/ST of WB – Rupees 25/- only.
Age criteria: The age of the candidate must not be more than 45 years on 01st January 2020. Relaxation given to the reserved candidates will be 05 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC.
Official Website: www.wbpolice.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for WB Police Recruitment 2020:
- Contenders can fill their application form online on wbpolice.gov.in
- They are required to upload a JPG format photograph and signature.
- Thereafter, pay fees and finally submit the form.
- Any mismatch of details in the form with the original documents will lead to the cancellation of the application.
NOTE: Only male candidates are eligible for application.