WB Health Recruitment 2020: District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, North 24 Parangas, West Bengal Health Department has notified for the filling up 0f 221 vacancies for various posts of Staff Nurse, Hospital Attendant, MO, FTMO, GDMO and others. All the candidates who are interested and eligible can apply in offline mode by sending their applications for the recruitment to the office address by 17/09/2020.
WB Health Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, North 24 Parangas, West Bengal Health Department|
|Name of the Job||Staff Nurse, Hospital Attendant, MO, FTMO, GDMO|
|Number of Vacancies||221|
|Last Date to Apply||17/09/2020|
WB Health Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, North 24 Parangas, West Bengal Health Department
Name of The Posts:
- District Consultant (Quality Monitoring) – 01
- Medical Officer – 01
- FTMO – 18
- General Duty Medical Officer- 03
- Staff Nurse – 182
- Lab Technician – 09
- Counselor – 01
- Hospital Attendant – 01
- Sanitary Attendant – 02
- Counselor – 01
- Accounts Personnel – 01
- Data Manager- 01
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must possess the required academic qualification certificate.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be recruited on the basis of Merit and Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be paid salary as per the pay level decided for the concerned post.
Application Fees: The application fee of Rupees 100 is to be paid by the candidates of Unreserved categories and Rupees 50 by the candidates of Reserved Categories.
Age criteria: Age of the candidates will also decide if a candidate is eligible to apply for the recruitment or not so make sure to check if you are eligible or not before applying for the recruitment.
Official Website: www.wbhealth.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for WB Health Recruitment 2020:
- Fill the form as per the format provided by West Bengal Health Department on www.wbhealth.gov.in.
- Attach the certificates and paste a photo on the form.
- The candidates applying for the recruitment must send their applications to the following office address by 17/09/2020: Chief Medical Officer of Health, Banamalipore, Barasat District Hospital Campus, North 24 Parganas, Pin-700-124
NOTE: Visit our website regularly.