VPCI Recruitment 2020: Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute, Delhi University, New Delhi is all about searching the talented and sincere candidate for the post of Deputy Registrar and Private Secretary. There is only 02 number of vacancies under this recruitment notification, so not get late in the application and apply as soon as possible. The deadline to submit a hard copy of the application form is September 30th, 2020. Take precautions while filling out the form so that the application contains only correct and complete details.
VPCI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute|
|Name of the Job||Deputy Registrar and Private Secretary|
|Number of Vacancies||02|
|Last Date to Apply||30/09/2020|
VPCI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute
Name of The Posts:
- Deputy Registrar – 01
- Private Secretary – 01
Educational Qualifications: Get details below :
- Deputy Registrar: Post Graduate with 05 years of college work plus administration in an educational institute.
- Private Secretary: Officer in an analogous post on Level 06 pay scale and two years of minimum regular service.
Selection Procedure: The candidate will undergo the following stages of recruitment :
- Documents Verification.
- Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The salary payable to the candidates is in Pay Matrix Level 12 and Pay Matrix Level 07 for post 01 and post 02 respectively.
Application Fees: Refer to the official page.
Age criteria: Upper age limit specified in VPCI Recruitment notification is 55 years.
Official Website: www.vpci.org.in
Important Instructions to apply for VPCI Recruitment 2020:
- Download the application paper from the official site of ‘Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute’
- Fill details as per instructions and enclose all necessary certificates.
- Check the details and in end direct the form through post to The Office of Joint Registrar, Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute Administrative Block, 3 Floor, MS Building, University of Delhi, Delhi – 110007.
- An incomplete filled form will not be accepted at any cost.
- Retain the print page of the form as a future reference.
NOTE: For all the latest and current updates, regularly check the official website.