VPCI Recruitment 2020: Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute welcomed offline applications from the desired and qualified candidates for 71 vacancies of Ministerial, Technical, Library, Nursing. The last date for filling out the offline form on the application format is 14th December 2020.
VPCI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute|
|Name of the Job||Library, Nursing, Technical and Ministerial|
|Number of Vacancies||71|
|Last Date to Apply||14-12-2020|
VPCI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute
Name of The Posts:
- Ministerial – 41
- Technical – 24
- Nursing – 05
- Library – 01
Educational Qualifications: To become applicable for the posts, the aspirant must hold 10th/12th/Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree/Diploma in relevant field/B.E/B.Tech from the accredited board or college.
Selection Procedure: All the applications received by the institute till the due date will be scrutinized at first then the interview will be held of the candidates having an accurate and complete application.
Pay Scale: The candidates will get the remuneration under a fixed level depending upon the nature of the post. The candidates are also entitled to receive DA, HRA, TA, etc, according to the policies of the institute.
Application Fees: The fees for GEN/OBC and EWS candidates Rupees Five Hundred while there will be no charges for SC/ST/PwBD.
Age criteria: The candidate must be within the age limit of 27-35 years.
Official Website: www.vpci.org.in
Important Instructions to apply for VPCI Recruitment 2020:
- The applicant needs to visit the website of ‘Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute’
- Go to the recruitment section and read the necessary details related to recruitment.
- After getting satisfied with the terms and conditions, download the application form.
- Along with the details in the form, staple the photocopies of the documents which are academic, age-caste proof, experience, and others related.
- Now make payment through DD and check the details again in the form.
- In end, send the form to “Joint Registrar, V.P. Chest Institute, University of Delhi, North Campus, Delhi – 110007″
NOTE: Depending upon the prevailing situation, vacancies can be changed by the institute.