VMC Recruitment 2020: Vadodara Municipal Corporation inviting applications from the qualified and experienced person who possess academic parameters. The total number of vacancies offered by VMC is 144 for the posts of Junior Clerk, Security Guard, and Medical Officer. The final date to submit an online application is October 05, 2020. For the complete overview of the recruitment, get the details specified below carefully.
VMC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Vadodara Municipal Corporation|
|Name of the Job||Junior Clerk, Security Guard, and Medical Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||144|
|Last Date to Apply||05th October 2020|
VMC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Vadodara Municipal Corporation
Name of The Posts:
- AYUSH Medical Officer – 16
- Midwifery – 16
- Junior Clerk – 01
- Case Writer – 24
- Peon – 07
- Ayaben (Class-IV) – 53
- Security Guard – 17
Educational Qualifications: To become eligible for the specified posts, the candidate must have the qualification of 04th/08th/12th/Bachelors with DCA/BHMS/BAMS from the recognized body.
Selection Procedure: The following are the major parameter that must be followed in the selection process:-
- Written Test.
- Merit List.
Pay Scale: Salary payable in the organization to the person on the job is in the way below :
- Rs. 22000/- post 01.
- Rs. 30000/- post 02.
- Rs. 19950/- post 03.
- Rs. 13000/- post 04.
- Rs. 8500/- post 05-07.
Application Fees: The candidate can check official notification and can pay accordingly if specified.
Age criteria: The candidate can read details regarding age in the official notification.
Official Website: www.vmc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for VMC Recruitment 2020:
- Only online applications are accepted by Vadodara Municipal Corporation.
- In order to proceed, the candidate must log to the website i.e. vmc.gov.in.
- Read instructions and then start to fill the details in the form.
- In the next step, upload the document’s scanned copies with the photograph.
- Then submit the form followed by the proper check-up of details in the form.
- A hard copy of the application form must be kept by the candidate for future proof.
NOTE: This is the sole responsibility of the applicant to go through the timely details on the website.