Vigyan Prasar Recruitment 2021: Vigyan Prasar will recruit skilled and capable persons for the project of Media Coordination and Communication Cell of DST for the designation of Project Consultant, Associate Project Consultant, and Project Associate. The applications can be filled by 16th April 2021 for 12 vacancies.
For more description of recruitment, let us have a careful read of information in the below-mentioned paragraph.
Vigyan Prasar Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Vigyan Prasar|
|Posts Name||Project Consultant, Associate Project Consultant, and Project Associate|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Uttar Pradesh|
|Last Date To Apply||16/04/2021|
Vigyan Prasar Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Senior Project Consultant – 01
- Project Consultant – 03
- Associate Project Consultant – 03
- Project Associate – 05
Educational Qualifications: Contender must have Bachelor’s/Master’s from the authorized college or university. Please read the official notification to get the information regarding the experience.
Age Criteria: Applicant should not be more than 60 years of age on the date of publication of advertisement. The recruiter will give preference to the young candidates during the process of selection.
Pay Scale: The candidate will get the handsome monthly package as follow :
- Rs. 80000-104000/- post 01.
- Rs. 60000-78000/84000/82000/- post 02.
- Rs. 50000-70000/- post 03.
- Rs. 40000-56000/52000/32500/- post 04.
Selection Procedure: The selection of the candidates will be done by Skill Test and Personal Interview. Fulfilling the eligibility criteria does not give the right to the applicant to appear for an interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be called up for an interview by e-mail.
Important Details Regarding Vigyan Prasar Recruitment 2021–
Applications received by the organization after the due date mentioned above will not be considered at any cost.
How To Apply Offline For Vigyan Prasar Recruitment 2021–
- First of all, download the application format that is available on the official website www.vigyanprasar.gov.in.
- Go through the application guidelines carefully and put the details in the columns in the form like name, address, academic score, experience, age, cast, mobile, e-mail, etc.
- Join the Xerox copies of required certificates with the application form.
- Paste the applicant’s recent pp size photograph in the form and recheck the details.
- In last, send the application through post or by hand to “The Registrar, Vigyan Prasar, A-50, Institutional Area Sector-62, and Noida (UP) 201309”
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: The applicant must check the updates on the website till the process of recruitment accomplishes.