UREDA Recruitment 2021: Uttarakhand Renewable Energy Development Agency (UREDA), Department of Energy and Renewable Energy, Government of Uttarakhand is recruiting candidates through a direct recruitment scheme on 06 vacant posts of Project Officers. The individual interested to work and had minimum eligibility criteria can apply online up to 13th March 2021 but the hard copy of the application must be reached the office address by 25th March 2021.
UREDA Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Uttarakhand Renewable Energy Development Agency|
|Posts Name||Project Officers|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Uttarakhand|
|Last Date To Apply||13th March 2021|
UREDA Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The individuals who are interested in the online application for the recruitment on vacant posts of Project Officers must have done Diploma OR Degree in Engineering/Technology from the accredited institute.
Age Criteria: Only those candidates are competent to submit application who lies in the range of 21-42 years. It will be computed on 01st July 2020.
SC/ST/OBC and PH will get relaxation of 05 years in upper age.
Application Fee: The charges fixed by UREDA to be charged from GEN/OBC candidates are Rupees Three Hundred while for SC/ST caste, it is exactly half of this amount i.e. Rupees One Hundred and Fifty only.
Pay Scale: The individuals appointed for the Project Officers post will get the eye-catching salary of Rs. 56100-177500/- per month.
Selection Procedure: The selection in the organization will take place on the basis of the performance of the applicant in the Written Test and Personal Interview.
Important Details Regarding UREDA Recruitment 2021–
The interviewee will have to follow all the guidelines of Covid-19.
How To Apply Online For UREDA Recruitment 2021–
- The candidates can submit an online application at https://www.ureda.uk.gov.in OR https://www.tscpantnagar.com.
- Fill up the necessary details as per the instructions and upload the copies of the required certificates.
- Also, put the latest photograph of the candidate with the signature.
- Click on submit button after verification of details.
- Deposit the fees and retain its print for future reference.
- Thereafter, post the application with all the supporting documents to the “Coordinator (Test & Selection), Lambert Square Guest House, GB Pant University of Agriculture & Technology (GBPUAT), Pant Nagar – 263145, District U.S. Nagar, Uttarakhand”
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: The envelope in which the application is sent should have a postal stamp worth Rs. 50/-