UPSLSA Recruitment 2021: Uttar Pradesh State Legal Services Authority has advertised for various posts of Chairman, Permanent Lok Adalat in around 22 districts. The application against these vacancies can be filled by the interested and qualified candidate by 02nd July 2021.
The following paragraph will provide you the details about the desired age for application, section process, method of application, etc.,
UPSLSA Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Uttar Pradesh State Legal Services Authority|
|Posts Name||Chairman, Permanent Lok Adalat|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Lucknow|
|Last Date To Apply||02nd July 2021|
UPSLSA Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must hold the post of District Judge or Additional District Judge or Judicial Higher Officer who will be qualified for the post.
Age Criteria: The candidate’s selection will be done for 05 years or till the attainment of 65 years whichever is earlier.
Application Fee: Go through the official notification of the UPSLSA for complete details of the application fees.
Pay Scale: The salary package in the hand of the selected candidate will be as per government norms.
Selection Procedure: The two stages through which the candidate will go through are Interview, and Merit List.
The interview venue will be shared through whatsapp/e-mail.
Important Details Regarding UPSLSA Recruitment 2021–
The retirement of the aspirant should not be old as much as two years from the last date of the preceding month of advertisement.
Application in any other mode will not be taken by UPSLSA in any case.
How To Apply Offline For UPSLSA Recruitment 2021–
- The applicant can apply offline with the required details on the application form.
- Mention the details of the applicant including the name, address, qualifications, experience, age, caste, etc.,
- Affix the xerox copies of the education mark sheet, age, caste (if reserved), experience, if any.
- Attach the recent photograph in the application form with a free hand signature on the picture.
- Make sure that the filled details are accurate and then send the application to ” Uttar Pradesh State Legal Services Authority, 3rd Floor, Jawahar Bhawan Annexe Lucknow “
- The candidate must also have a copy of the application which will be brought by the applicant at the time of the interview.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: For any query regarding the selection, you may contact us on 0522-2286395.