UPSC Recruitment 2021: Union Public Service Commission has come up with wonderful news and we would like to share this with our readers as well. Official notification of employment has been issued by the Commission on its portal www.upsc.gov.in. The candidates can apply online on the official website for the notified vacancies which are 59 in number for the posts of Junior Technical Officer, Stores Officer. The final submission date is 14/10/2021. Make sure to follow each and every instruction provided without any failure and apply accordingly.
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Junior Technical Officer, Stores Officer|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||14/10/2021|
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Candidates with an Engineering Degree or a Master’s Degree in the relevant discipline can apply for the specified vacancies.
Age Criteria: The candidates of the age as specified below are permitted to apply for the concerned posts:
- Post 4-5: Up to 35 years
- All Other Posts: Up to 30 years
Application Fee: An application fee as specified below need to be paid by the applicants:
- General and OBC Category: Rupees 25
- SC/ ST/ Persons with Disabilities/ All Women Candidates: Fully exempted
Pay Scale: The pay package will be decided as per the pay scale specified below:
- Post 1-3,7-9: Rupees 44,900-1,42,400/-per month
- Post 4-5: Rupees 56,100-1,77,500/-per month
- Post 6: Pay Matrix level-08 per month
Selection Procedure: A recruitment test followed by an Interview will decide about the final selection and appointment of the candidates.
Important Details on the UPSC Recruitment–
Apply online on the website www.upsc.gov.in by 14/10/2021 in order to grab this job opportunity offered by the Union Public Service Commission.
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 2
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): 3
- Civil Hydrographic Officer: 2
- Junior Technical Officer: 9
- Principal Civil Hydrographic Officer: 1
- Assistant Engineer Grade-I: 7
- Assistant Survey Officer: 4
- Stores Officer: 1
- Assistant Director Grade-2: 30
Step by Step Process to Apply For UPSC Recruitment–
- Fill the form online at www.upsc.gov.in.
- Upload the credentials asked and pay the fee if applicable and finally submit your application by 14/10/2021.
Important Links for UPSC Recruitment
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: Let us know if you have any doubt.