UPSC Recruitment 2020: Union Public Service Commission invites the eligible and active candidates for the posts of Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer, Junior Scale, and Others. The filled applications must be submitted by the 18th of August. Complete details of UPSC Recruitment is provided below, carefully read the paragraph below.
UPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Asst. Divisional Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer, & Others|
|Number of Vacancies||559|
|Last Date to Apply||18th August 2020 by 06:00 pm|
UPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Union Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Scale (CHS) – 182
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer – 300
- Assistant Medical Officer – 66
- GDMO (New Delhi Municipal Council) – 04
- General Duty Medical Gr-II (EDMS, NDMC, and SDMC) – 07
Educational Qualifications: Contenders looking for the job must be MBBS qualified from the recognized institute.
Selection Procedure: The method adopted to select the aspirants is Computer Based (Written Exam).
Pay Scale: Good pay scale will be offered to the candidate applied and being selected.
Application Fees: Rupees Two Hundred to be paid in online/offline mode. The fee is exempted for SC/ST/Female and PWBD.
Age criteria: Applicant must be :
- Less or equal to 32 years.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the website www.upsconline.nic.in and read the instructions.
- Click on the application link and fill the details in the vacant columns.
- Upload the requisite certificates with the photograph of the person whose name is mentioned in the application form.
- Remit the fees in a suitable way and submit the application before the end of the recruitment process.
- The applicant has the facility to withdraw his/her application due to any cause and the date for this purpose is 25th to 31st of August 2020. UPSC will conduct the exam on October 22, 2020.
- Connect with us to get the latest updates of recruitment about the list of selected candidates and other further information may be relevant from an application viewpoint.
NOTE: Applicants should follow the rules prescribed by the Combined Medical Services Examination.