UPSC Recruitment 2020: Union Public Service Commission is asking the candidates to fill application form with detailed information online by December 03, 2020. For more information about recruitment, see the notification below.
UPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Director, Assistant Professor, Medical Officer, Staff Nurse|
|Number of Vacancies||35|
|Last Date to Apply||03rd December|
UPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Union Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Public Health Specialist Grade III – 17
- Assistant Professor/Senior Tutor – 01
- Medical Officer – 02
- Staff Nurse – 02
- Assistant Director – 13
Educational Qualifications: Candidate applying for the post must have the following specialized degrees :
- Post 01 – MBBS Degree with Post Graduate Degree or Diploma. Three years of experience after the 01st post-graduation degree or five years of specialty experience after post-graduation.
- Post 02 – Master in Nursing with registration as Nurse and Midwife. Along with it, five years of experience in nursing out of which 03 years must be in Public Health Teaching or Nursing Service.
- Post 03 – Certified course in medical with 02 two years experience.
- Post 04 – Senior Secondary with Diploma (Grade A)/GNM Certificate/Nursing Degree. Registration with State/Indian Nursing Council is mandatory.
- Post 05 – Bachelors with three years of work experience in public relations or publicity or admin. To get detailed information, check the official notification.
Selection Procedure: The candidate’s selection will be made on the basis of Interview and Documents Verification.
Application Fees: Only male candidates of the GEN/OBC/EWS category must pay an amount of Rs. 25/-
Age criteria: Please see the official para to know the details of the age level prescribed by UPSC.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in/www.upsconline.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020:
- An application can be submitted through the online portal on https://www.upsconline.nic.in
- Fill the credentials in the form and upload the supporting documents in claim of details filled in the application such as age, caste, qualifications, experience, and more.
- The candidate must also attach the pp size photograph with a digital signature.
- Finally, pay the fee by SBI net banking or in branch and submit an application.
NOTE: Keep visiting the website from time to time to get the latest updates.