UPPSC Recruitment 2021: In this year Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission advertised for 564 vacancies of Principal, Assistant, and Officer. The candidates who meet the minimum eligibility parameter must take a chance to get a seat in the organization. The due date of application fall on 29/01/2021. Keep continuing reading to get more details of recruitment.
UPPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Principal, Assistant, and Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||564|
|Last Date to Apply||29th January 2021|
UPPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- District Horticulture Officer
- Senior Technical Assistant (Agronomy Branch)
- Senior Technical Assistant (Botany Branch)
- Senior Technical Assistant (Plant Protection)
- Senior Technical Assistant (Chemistry Branch)
- Senior Technical Assistant (Development Branch)
Educational Qualifications: The academic performance necessary to be held by the applicant is as below :
- B.Sc. (Agriculture/Horticulture) – Post 01.
- B.Sc. including Chemistry or B.Sc in Agriculture OR Two years course Post Graduate Associate Course in Fruit and Vegetable Technology OR M.Sc (Food Technology)/Food Preservation/Food Science) – Post 02.
- Post Graduate in Agronomy with graduation in Agriculture – Post 03.
- Post Graduate degree in Agro Botany or Plant reproduction with Science of Origin OR Post Graduate Degree in Botany with graduation in Agriculture – Post 04.
- Post Graduate in Entomology or Plant Pathology OR M.Sc. (Plant Science) with specialization in Entomology/Plant Pathology with graduation in Agriculture – Post 05.
- Post Graduate in Agriculture Chemistry, Soil Science, Soil Conservation with graduation in Agriculture – Post 06.
- Post Graduate in Agriculture related area with graduation in Agriculture – Post 07.
Selection Procedure: The candidate must qualify the following stages to get a seat in the organization :
- Recruitment Test.
- Documents Verification.
Pay Scale: Basic salary paid to the selected candidate will be Rupees 9300-34800/- with attractive grade pay.
- GEN/EWS/OBC – Rs. 125/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen – Rs. 65/-
- Handicapped – Rs. 25/-
Age criteria: See the official notification to get age details.
Official Website: www.uppsc.up.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2021:
- Check detailed instructions on https://uppsc.up.nic.in and select the Apply column.
- Fill in the relevant details in the given columns and upload the scanned documents essentials for application.
- Also, attach a digital signature and photograph in a specific format.
- Remit payment for application and keep a copy of it for security.
- At last, click on final submit after careful review of details added in the form.
NOTE: Provide correct mail and mobile while filling the form because all the future correspondences will be done through it.