UPPRPB Recruitment 2021: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board has an urgent requirement of candidates for 1329 vacancies of Police Sub Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector of Police. Candidates who are suitable for these posts and genuinely searching for the job must apply online before 22nd July 2021 to avoid the situation of traffic jams on the website. No application will be accepted after the due date.
Make sure to have read the complete details mentioned below before the online application.
UPPRPB Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board|
|Posts Name||Police Sub Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector of Police|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Lucknow|
|Last Date To Apply||22nd July 2021|
UPPRPB Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Police Sub-Inspector – 327
- Assistant Sub Inspector of Police (Clerk) – 644
- Assistant Sub Inspector of Police (Accounts) – 358
Educational Qualifications: Academic degrees essential for the online application is the Graduation Degree from the accredited college. Also, the candidate must have good typing in English and Hindi both.
Age Criteria: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board will recruit candidates in the range of 21-28 years. For more information, please see the official notification.
Application Fee: The online application accompanied the fixed amount of Rupees Four Hundred only.
Pay Scale: Handsome salary will be paid to the shortlisted candidates.
- Online Written Test.
- PST/Documents Verification.
- Stenography & Computer Typing Test.
- Merit List.
- Medical Test/Personality Test.
Important Details Regarding UPPRPB Recruitment 2021–
It is the duty of the candidate to check out the e-mail/website on a regular basis because all the updates will be made available to the candidates there.
The applicant must have sound character and ethical behavior.
How To Apply Online For UPPRPB Recruitment 2021–
- The candidates can apply online only. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- Get register on https://upprpbsimca20.onlineapplicationform.org/UPPRPBM.
- Enter the academic and personal bio-data like age, caste, name, address, e-mail, mobile, etc., in the application form.
- Upload the scanned certificates in support of age, caste, experience, and educational qualifications.
- Retain the fees slip after the successful payment and then click on submit.
- The candidate must hold the printout of the application as it can be needed at the time of the interview.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: Details once filled in the form can’t be changed.