UPPCL Recruitment 2020: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) is hiring candidates for filling 102 vacancies for the post of Accounts Clerk. The applications are to be filled online on the official website www.upenergy.in. The submission of the applications can be done by the candidates’ latest by 27/10/2020.
UPPCL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Job||Accounts Clerk|
|Number of Vacancies||102|
|Last Date to Apply||27/10/2020|
UPPCL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Accounts Clerk-102
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must hold a Bachelor Degree in Commerce (B.Com) from an accredited college along and must have a typing speed of 30 words per minute.
Selection Procedure: Written Test and Typing test of the candidates will be conducted to decide about the selection of the candidates.
Pay Scale: The candidates who are selected and appointed will be paid a handsome salary of Rupees 27,200- Rs. 86,100/- per month along with other allowances as per Pay Matrix Level -04.
Application Fees: The fee to be paid by the candidates is as follows:
- General and OBC (Non – Creamy)/ EWS Category– 1000 Rupees
- SC/ST Category: 700 Rupees
- PWD Category candidates of Uttar Pradesh – 10 Rupees
Age criteria: The age of the candidates must be between 21-40 years as on 01/07/2020. Reserved category candidates will get relaxation in the upper age limit as per the rules of the Uttar Pradesh State Government.
Official Website: www.upenergy.in
Important Instructions to apply for UPPCL Recruitment 2020:
- Fill the application form online on the official website of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited.
- Pay the fee in online mode and upload the photo and signature of the candidate.
- Submit the application form once you have cross-verified the filled details with the academic certificates of the candidate.
NOTE: Following are the important dates for the recruitment:
- Start Date for submission of Online Application: 06/10/2020
- Last date for the submission of the Application form: 27/10/2020
- Date of Computer Based Test: Tentatively November 2020