UPPCL Recruitment 2020: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd. is asking young and energetic candidates to apply for the posts of Junior Engineer (Electrical/Electronics/Telecommunication) by 28th December on www.upenergy.in. Before applying, candidates can check the complete updates and important details regarding recruitment in the notification specified below containing all essential elements of recruitment.
UPPCL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd.|
|Name of the Job||Junior Engineer|
|Number of Vacancies||212|
|Last Date to Apply||December 28, 2020|
UPPCL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd.
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Engineer (Trainee) Electrical – 191
- Junior Engineer (Trainee) Electronics/Tele Communication – 21
Educational Qualifications: Those candidates who have a Diploma (03 years) in relevant trade depending upon the nature of the post from the Pravidhik Shiksha Parishad of Uttar Pradesh OR Diploma recognized by the state govt. Diploma Exam in Electrical Engineering/Electronics/Tele Communication Engineering from Indian University.
Selection Procedure: UPPCL will conduct Online Written Exam for candidates selection followed by Documents Verification.
Pay Scale: Aspirant will get a considerable salary of Rs. 44900/- underpay matrix Level 07.
Application Fees: The applicant needs to pay the fee in the following way :
- GEN/OBC and Other State applicants – Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST candidates must pay – Rs. 700/-
- Physically Handicapped – Rs. 10/- (only processing charges).
- Others All categories – Rs. 1000/-
Age criteria: The candidates within the specified limit i.e. 18-40 years are eligible for application.
Official Website: www.upenergy.in
Important Instructions to apply for UPPCL Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official page of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd and tab on the online application column.
- Fill in the desired information and paste the latest photo of the applicant.
- Upload the scanned certificates of specific size before the due date to avoid jam or any other issue on the website.
- Deposit application fees followed by successful fee submission.
- An online exam is expected to be held in the first week of February 2021.
- Keep the print page of the application form for further security.
NOTE: Fee can be deposited offline till 30th December 2020.