UPPCL Recruitment 2020: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited was created on January 14, 2020, as a result of reforms in the power sector in UP. UPPCL is responsible for planning and managing electricity transmission, distribution, and supply. Now Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has welcome candidates to take part in the recruitment process of 16 vacant seats of Assistant Review Officer. Applicants who are interested must apply on or before 29th September 2020.
UPPCL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Review Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||16|
|Last Date to Apply||September 29|
UPPCL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Review Officer – 16
Educational Qualifications: Only those candidates who hold a Bachelors’s degree from recognized colleges can apply.
Selection Procedure: Two Tests are fixed for the recruitment in Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited i.e. Computer Test and Typing Test.
Pay Scale: The monthly income for selected candidates will be Rupees 36800/- per month.
Application Fees: An application fee for general and OBC candidates is determined by Rs. One thousand only while for SC/ST/PH candidates, it is Rs. Seven hundred only.
Age criteria: The candidate must not below 21 years although the maximum age can be up to 40 years counted from 01st July 2020. If you are an applicant from the reserved category, then you are allowed relief in the upper range.
Official Website: www.upenergy.in
Important Instructions to apply for UPPCL Recruitment 2020:
- Only online applications are accepted through the portal on www.upenergy.in.
- Firstly read the instructions and if you are eligible for the post, then apply by filling complete details like name, address, qualifications, age & caste, and similar other information.
- Upload the mandatory documents like the qualifications certificate, age proof, caste evidence (if reserved).
- A recent photograph with white background must also attach with a digital signature.
- Pay the fee and retain the hard copy of the form after submitting it.
NOTE: Candidates must regularly go through the website for the latest notification.