UPMRCL Recruitment 2020: Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation has decided to fill up the 08 vacant posts of Chief Engineer/ Additional Chief Engineer, GM, and Others. The candidates are advised to apply for the recruitment at the latest by 16/11/2020 www.lmrcl.com.
The candidates will have to provide a surety bond of Rupees 3,00,000 plus applicable GST so as to serve for a minimum contract period of 03 years.
UPMRCL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation|
|Name of the Job||Chief Engineer/ Additional Chief Engineer, GM, and Other Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||08|
|Last Date to Apply||16/11/2020|
UPMRCL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation
Name of The Posts:
- Chief Engineer (Civil)/ Additional Chief Engineer (Civil): 02
- Chief Engineer (S&T)/ Additional Chief Engineer (S&T): 02
- Chief Public Relations Office: 01
- General Manager (Finance): 01
- Chief SHE Manager/ Additional Chief SHE Manager: 01
- Joint Chief Engineer (Safety)/ Deputy Chief Engineer (Safety): 01
Educational Qualifications: The candidates need to hold the specified academic qualification as specified below:
- Chief Engineer (Civil)/ Additional Chief Engineer (Civil): Bachelor Degree or Equivalent Degree in Civil Engineering
- Chief Engineer (Sand T)/ Additional Chief Engineer (Science and Technology): B.E/ B.Tech or equivalent in Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Chief Public Relations Office: Master Degree in Mass Communication and Journalism/ Master Degree in Journalism
- General Manager (Finance): 02 years of full-time MBA (Finance)/ PG Diploma in Management (Finance)
- Chief SHE Manager/Additional Chief SHE Manager: B.E/B.Tech. and Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Safety and Environmental Management from the National Institute of Industrial Engineering, Mumbai.
- Joint Chief Engineer (Safety)/ Deputy Chief Engineer (Safety): Degree and Postgraduate diploma
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be recruited on the basis of the Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be paid a very handsome amount as remuneration.
Application Fees: No candidate is to pay the application fee.
Age criteria: The candidates need to be of the specified age only.
Official Website: www.lmrcl.com
Important Instructions to apply for UPMRCL Recruitment 2020:
- Fill the details in a physical copy as per the format provided on www.lmrcl.com.
- Paste a photo and attach copies of the required academic certificates.
- The applications must be sent to the following address: Company Secretary, Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Limited, Administrative Building, Near Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar Samajik Parivartansthal
Vipin Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow-226010
NOTE: The candidates will be able to apply and submit their applications latest by 16/11/2020.