UPMRC Recruitment 2021: Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Limited, a government-owned company with join participation of the Central Government and Government of Uttar Pradesh is hiring dynamic and motivated Indian nationals for the 292 vacancies of Assistant Manager, Station Controller cum Train Operator SC/TO, Maintainer Civil, Maintainer Electrical, Maintainer S & T. The end date for the application submission is 02nd April 2021.
Please see the para below for the detailed instructions of salary, age limit, the application process, selection criteria, and more.
UPMRC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Limited|
|Posts Name||Assistant Manager, Station Controller cum Train Operator SC/TO, Maintainer Civil, Maintainer Electrical, Maintainer S & T|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Lucknow|
|Last Date To Apply||02nd April 2021|
UPMRC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Assistant Manager (Operation) – 06
- Station Controller cum Train Operator SC/TO – 186
- Maintainer Civil – 24
- Maintainer Electrical – 52
- Maintainer S&T – 24
Educational Qualifications: Qualifications details as per the particular posts are as below :
- Post 01 – Bachelors in the relevant trade.
- Post 02 – Polytechnic Engineering Diploma in Electrical/Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunication.
- Post 03 – Secondary passed with ITI Certificate in Fitter Trade.
- Post 04 – 10th with ITI in Electrical Trade.
- Post 05 – 10th with ITI in Electronics/Mechanic.
Age Criteria: The age specified as per the official guidelines of UPMRC is 21-28 years. Besides it, relaxation will be provided to the privileged candidates as per government norms.
Application Fee: Application charges are Rs. 590/- for GEN/OBC candidates and Rs. 236/- for SC/ST.
Pay Scale: The distribution of salary will be done under the following scale :
- Rs. 50000-160000/- Post 01.
- Rs. 33000-67300/- Post 02.
- Rs. 19500-39900/- Post 03-05.
Selection Procedure: The selection process will be based completely upon Written Test.
Important Details Regarding UPMRC Recruitment 2021–
Admit cards can be download by the desired candidates who had applied from the 10th of April 2021. Although, the exam is expected to be taken on 17th April 2021.
How To Apply Online For UPMRC Recruitment 2021–
- Before applying, candidates are suggested to view eligibility details on the website.
- Fill up the relevant details in the form as per the specified instructions.
- Upload the important certificates including the recent photograph and signature.
- Deposit the application fees online and tab on the final submit after having a review of the details.
- Stay in touch for time-to-time updates.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: After the due date, no application can be filled.