UP Vidhan Parishad Recruitment 2020: Uttar Pradesh Legislative Council Secretariat is searching the sincere and talented candidates for the vacant posts of Assistant Review Officer, Security Assistant, Private Secretary, and Review Officer. There are only 96 vacancies under this recruitment notification for which the applicant can apply by 21st October/12th October 2020. The candidate must read eligibility conditions before the online application.
UP Vidhan Parishad Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Legislative Council Secretariat|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Review Officer, Security Assistant, Private Secretary, and Review Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||96|
|Last Date to Apply||Specified below|
UP Vidhan Parishad Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Uttar Pradesh Legislative Council Secretariat
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Review Officer – 23
- Review Officer – 19
- Additional Private Secretary – 23
- Copy Writer – 09
- Review Officer (Accounts) – 01
- Research Assistant – 03
- Security Assistant – 06
- Editor – 01
- Special Officer Publication – 01
- Servicer – 10
Educational Qualifications: The essential academic degree for
- Post 01 – Graduation from the recognized college.
- Post 02-10 – 05th/12th/Bachelor or Masters from the accredited university or board.
Selection Procedure: The selection process includes Written Test plus Hindi Typing Test (Post 01) and Examination (Preliminary and Main) for Post 02.
Pay Scale: Lucrative pay of Rs. 44900-142400/- p.m. for Post 01 and Rs. 18000-209200/- p.m. for Post 02-10.
Age criteria: Candidates only in the age limit of 21-40 years must apply for UP Vidhan Parishad except those for post 09 – 30-40 years, post 04 – 22-40 years and post 10 – 18-40 years.
Official Website: www.uplegisassembly.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for UP Vidhan Parishad Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must log on to the website at first where he/she will get recruitment guidelines.
- Fill the details and upload the mandatory testimonials on the portal.
- Upload the white background photograph of the candidate with the signature and finally submit the form.
- One important thing to remember is that details once filled in the form and submitted, it can not be changed later.
- Try to submit the form before the due date in advance to avoid any kind of technical error.
NOTE: To get complete updates, stay on the website and connected with us.