UP Police Recruitment 2021: A very useful article for the candidates interested in the police jobs as online applications are invited by Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Board to complete the recruitment plan on a total of 9534 vacancies of Sub Inspector, Platoon Commander, and Fire Service Officer. The process of application filling should be done by 30/04/2021, otherwise, the application link will be deactivated.
Eligibility criteria, application fees, age limit, etc., are the parameter which each and every candidate must read before application. All this information is shown hereunder.
UP Police Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Board|
|Posts Name||Sub Inspector, Platoon Commander, and Fire Service Second Officer|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Lucknow|
|Last Date To Apply||30th April 2021|
UP Police Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Sub Inspector Civil Police (Male/Female) – 9027
- Platoon Commander/Sub Inspector Armed Police (Male) – 484
- Fire Service Second Officer (Male) – 23
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must have completed Graduation Degree from the accredited college.
Age Criteria: The candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 28 years.
Application Fee: The prescribed charges for online application are Rupees Four Hundred only.
Pay Scale: The candidates will get the salary under the scale of Rupees 9300-34800/- with a GP of Rs. 4200/-
Selection Procedure: Online Written Exam, Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Final List, and Medical Examination will decide the recruitment of applicants in the organization.
- Applicants should have obtained an aggregate score of 50% with a 35% score in each subject.
Important Details Regarding UP Police Recruitment 2021–
Reservation will be given to the Ex-Army personnel as per the norms of UP Police.
The examination duration will be for two hours. Moreover, the applicant should be of good character, any kind of legal proceeding against the applicant due to past misconduct will lead to rejection of the application.
How To Apply Online For UP Police Recruitment 2021–
- Applicant should stay on https://www.uppbpb.gov.in.
- Check out the website notification carefully.
- Fill up the complete application details as per the specific format.
- Upload the necessary certificates necessary to complete the application process i.e. mark sheet, caste certificate, age evidence, experience (if any).
- Remit the charges towards the application and end the process of application before the due date.
- Only Indian citizens are applicable for the job.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: Kindly go through the official website of the board to receive the latest notifications.