UKSSSC Recruitment 2020: With another job article lets us introduce another job opportunity to you, readers and job-seekers. The current one has been offered by Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission. The candidates can apply for 746 vacant posts of Data Entry Operator, Telephone Operator, Tax Collector. The mode of application is online only and the candidates need to submit their applications for the recruitment on www.sssc.uk.uk.gov.in. We request the candidates to apply for the recruitment latest by 22/07/2020.
UKSSSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Name of the Job||Data Entry Operator, Telephone Operator, Tax Collector|
|Number of Vacancies||746|
|Last Date to Apply||22/07/2020|
UKSSSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission
Name of The Posts:
- DEO/ Junior Assistant/ Junior Assistant cum DEO – 431
- Junior Assistant cum Computer Data Entry Operator – 81
- Tax Collector – 149
- Amin / Land Teaching Inspector – 12
- Survey Accountant – 56
- Record Keeper -1
- Reader – 1
- Telephone Operator – 4
- Receptionist– 3
- Telephone Operator – 8
Educational Qualifications: The candidates will have to make sure to have passed the specified minimum academic qualification from an accredited college or university.
Selection Procedure: A Computer Based Test of the candidates will be conducted and those qualifying will be called for Document Verification and will be selected upon successful verification.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be paid a handsome salary as follows:
- DEO/ Telephone Operator: Rupees 29,200-92,300per month
- Post 5-7: Rupees 19,900-63,200/-per month
- Post 2-4, 9, Junior Assistant: Rupees 21,700-69,100/-per month
Application Fees: The candidates need to apply for the recruitment and pay the application fee as specified below:
- General and OBC candidates: 300 Rupees
- SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex-Servicemen candidates: 150 Rupees
Age criteria: Age of the candidates must be between 18/21-42 years (Post 1), 18-42 years (Post 2-7,9), 21-42 years (Post 8).
Official Website: www.sssc.uk.uk.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for UKSSSC Recruitment 2020:
- Fill the details in the online form on www.sssc.uk.uk.gov.in to apply for Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission.
- Pay the fee and upload the credentials after which the form is to be submitted.
NOTE: Submit the applications by 22/07/2020.