UKSSSC Recruitment 2021: The candidates who are looking for a job can now apply for a wonderful job opportunity and can grab the same as a job notification has been released on www.sssc.uk.gov.in by Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Board. The number of vacancies is 726 for the different posts of Jail Guard, Revenue Sub Inspector. The applications can be submitted in online mode on the official website by the specified last date.
UKSSSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Board|
|Posts Name||Jail Guard, Revenue Sub Inspector|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Uttarakhand|
|Last Date To Apply||
UKSSSC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The candidates are required to have passed the minimum specified academic qualification from an accredited academic institute:
- Post 1-2: Class 12th pass in any discipline
- Post 3-4: Graduation in any discipline
Age Criteria: The candidates of the following age can apply for the recruitment:
- Post 1,2,4: 21-35 years
- Post 3: 21-28 years
Application Fee: All the candidates who are willing to apply need to pay the application fee of Rupees 300 (General and OBC Category) and Rupees 150 (SC/ ST/ PH/ EWS of Uttarakhand).
Pay Scale: The candidates will be paid salary as per the following pay scale and package:
- Post 1-2: Rupees 19,900-63,200/-per month
- Post 3-4: Rupees 29,200-92,300/-per month
Selection Procedure: A Written Exam and Physical Test will be conducted to select suitable candidates for the recruitment.
Important Details Regarding UKSSSC Recruitment–
The applications can only be filled and submitted in online mode on www.sssc.uk.gov.in as asked by the Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Board. The details of the vacancies are as follows:
- Jail Guard (Male)-200
- Jail Guard (Female)-13
- Revenue Sub Inspector (Patwari)-366
- Revenue Sub Inspector (Accountant)-147
How To Apply Online For UKSSSC Recruitment–
- Go to www.sssc.uk.gov.in and look for the online link for the online form provided by the Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Board.
- Fill in every detail asked in the form and upload a photo, signature, and your academic certificates in the online form.
- The candidates will also be required to pay the fee in online mode only.
- Submit the application form and make sure to note down the application number or save an offline copy.
Important Links To Consider for UKSSSC Recruitment 2021
|Apply Online On||Find Here|
|Official Notification 1||Find Here|
|Official Notification 2||Find Here|
Note: We will be providing all the updates on our website so we suggest you visit our website for regular updates and information.