UKSSSC Recruitment 2020: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission is the body for the recruitment of public employees in Uttrakhand State. The Commission is looking to hire talented and qualified Indian candidates for filling 142 vacancies for the post of Accounts Clerk. Applications will be accepted only in online mode on the official website www.sssc.uk.gov.in. The candidates need to make sure to submit the applications in the specified mode by 14/09/2020.
UKSSSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Number of Vacancies||142|
|Last Date to Apply||14/09/2020|
UKSSSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Accounts Clerk-142
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must have passed Intermediate with Typing Knowledge from an accredited Institute.
Selection Procedure: All of the candidates will be going through the process of selection which will decide if the candidate is to be selected for recruitment or not.
Pay Scale: The pay scale that will be applicable to the candidates is provided in the official notification.
Application Fees: The candidates will have to apply for the recruitment and pay the application fee as specified below:
- General and OBC Category: 300 Rupees
- SC/ ST/ PwD Category: 150 Rupees
Age criteria: Age of the candidates need to be 18-42 years. The date for the calculation of the age is 01/07/2019.
The candidates if belong to the reserved category will be eligible to claim relaxation in the upper age limit.
Official Website: www.sssc.uk.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for UKSSSC Recruitment 2020:
- The candidates who want to get the job in Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission can apply online on the official website www.sssc.uk.gov.in.
- Fill the details in the online form and make sure that the details are as per the academic records only.
- The payment of the application fee is to be done by the candidates in the specified mode.
- Submit the form and save a copy in offline mode.
NOTE: Acceptance of the applications will be done only till 14/09/2020.