UKSSSC Recruitment 2020: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission is giving a chance to young and energetic educated persons to apply for 1431 vacancies of Assistant Teacher. The application can be submitted online on sssc.uk.gov.in till 04/12/2020. Interested candidate must read the information below carefully.
UKSSSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Teacher|
|Number of Vacancies||1431|
|Last Date to Apply||04th December 2020|
UKSSSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission
Name of The Posts: Assistant Teacher – 1431. The division of posts is as follows :
|Hindi – 120||Hindi – 165|
|English – 100||English – 96|
|Sanskrit – 14||Sanskrit – 21|
|Mathematics – 86||Mathematics – 122|
|Science – 113||Science – 135|
|General – 55||General – 02|
|Art – 112||Art – 138|
|Yoga – 67||Yoga – 60|
|Home Science – 09||Home Science – 02|
|Commerce – 10||Commerce – 03|
|Music – 01||Music – 02|
|Urdu – 05||Urdu+Punjabi+Bangla – 03|
Educational Qualifications: The candidates who are holding Bachelors’s Degree with LT Diploma/BEd from any specific authorized institute or college can apply.
Selection Procedure: The selection will be done completely through performance in Written Test and Interview.
Pay Scale: The attractive pay scale of Level 07 i.e. Rs. 44900-142400/- is admissible every month.
Application Fees: For GEN/OBC candidates Rupees Three Hundred. While for remaining, Rupees One Hundred Fifty.
Age criteria: As per the norms of government, the candidates fall in the reserved category are granted relaxation in age while for General candidates age limit is 21-42 years.
Official Website: www.sssc.uk.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for UKSSSC Recruitment 2020:
- The candidates are required to fill application only in online mode.
- First of all, go to the website and click on the recruitment link.
- The applicant must have a valid mail id and contact.
- Fill details in the form and upload the scanned certificates with the latest photo, signature, and left thumb impression (maximum size 50 KB).
- Deposit fees online and finally submit the application.
- In case of any discrepancy while filling of the form call us on toll-free no 6399990138/139/140/141
- For any clarification on any point meet us on e-mail email@example.com OR call us 01352669658
NOTE: Fee can be deposit till 06th December and the exam to be held in the month of April 2021.