UKMSSB Recruitment 2021: Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board has a job drive for the job aspirants who are looking for work to earn their living. UKMSSB offers the candidates to make the online application for the 110 openings of X-Ray Technician and Tutor. An online form can be filed by the deserving candidate by 14th June 2021 for post 01 and 20th May 2021 for post 02.
Get stay on the article mentioned below for the important details about the recruitment such as pay scale, application charges, and others.
UKMSSB Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board|
|Posts Name||X-Ray Technician, and Tutor|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Uttarakhand|
|Last Date To Apply||Specified below|
UKMSSB Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Aspirant must have Diploma or Degree of X-Ray Technician/Technology OR M.Sc in Nursing/B.Sc Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc Nursing from the recognized college or institute.
Age Criteria: The age of the individual interested in the job application must be under :
- 18 to 42 years counted on 01st July 2020 (Post 01).
- 22 to 42 years counted on 01st January 2021 (Post 02).
Application Fee: The application charges fixed by the Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board are Rupees 300/- for GEN/OBC of the UK. Although, for EWS/SC/ST/PwD of the UK, the required amount is Rupees 150/-
Pay Scale: The selected candidate will be granted the luxurious pay scale of Rupees 44900-142400/- per month
Selection Procedure: The selection will be done by the recruiter on the basis of the applicant’s performance in the Written Test.
Important Details Regarding UKMSSB Recruitment 2021–
The relaxation in upper age will be provided to the reserved candidates as per the govt norms specified on the official website.
How To Apply Online For UKMSSB Recruitment 2021–
- The candidates can apply for the post online at www.ukmssb.org.
- On the home page, tab on Apply Now and then click on Candidate, register here.
- Fill up the relevant credentials and then upload the signature and photograph in JPG format.
- Make payment through net banking/debit card or credit card.
- Application once submitted can’t be reversed.
- Applicants must have a hard copy of the application form for future reference.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification 01||Find Here|
|Official Notification 02||Find Here|
Note: After the due date, the portal will be closed. So, the candidate must apply well in advance to avoid any jam on the website.