UIDAI Recruitment 2021: Applications are invited by the Unique Identification Authority of India through offline mode to fill the vacant posts of Private Secretary, Junior Translation Officer. UIDAI is going to appoint eligible candidates for the 23 vacant posts. Candidates may check the full notification released by UIDAI on its official website www.uidai.gov.in. Aspirants in their own interest may also see the following article in which we have placed all the details and guidelines about the recruitment.
UIDAI Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Unique Identification Authority of India|
|Posts Name||Private Secretary, Junior Translation Officer|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||26-11-2021|
UIDAI Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Check the official notification.
Age Criteria: The maximum age limit for the applicants to be eligible for this job vacancy is 56 years.
Selection Procedure: A written exam/ personal interview will be organized by UIDAI for the appointment of suitable candidates.
Important Details on the UIDAI Recruitment–
- Junior Translation Officer – 01
- Assistant Accounts Officers – 06
- Private Secretary – 06
- Other posts – 10
Step by Step Process to Apply For UIDAI Recruitment–
- As per the UIDAI guidelines form will be accepted through offline mode only.
- Candidates interested to apply can download/ take the printout of the form.
- Candidate’s name, date of birth, age, parents’ name, address for correspondence, category, post applied for, academic qualification, etc. details are mandatory to fill.
- Details filled in the form must be as per the certificates, any mismatch in the information will be considered as cancelation of the application form.
- Paste/ affix a recent passport size color photo on the form, sign on the form, attach the xerox of all documents in support of candidates’ eligibility for the advertised posts.
- The Completely filled application form with all attachments is required to send to the address of the UIDAI Office given below.
- Postal Address: “Assistant Director, UIDAI, Bangla Sahib Road, Behind Kali Mandir, Gole Market, New Delhi – 110001″
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Application Form||Check Here|
Note: Form should reach the specified address on or before the last date i..e. 26th November 2021.