About NISG: National Institute for Smart Government was formulated in the year 2002 by the government of India. The main activities of NISG are to assist the government in the operations of smart governance, process reforms, and digitalization.
UIDAI Recruitment 2021: It is news of great pleasure for all of us that National Institute for Smart Government is searching for proficient personnel to fill up the designation of Assistant Manager. An online application can be filled by the desired and the eligible candidate on or before the 20th May 2021, thereafter, no chance will be given.
For more information about UIDAI Recruitment 2021 such as the salary scale, age limit, the process of selection, the application process, etc., read out the para specified below carefully.
UIDAI Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||National Institute for Smart Government|
|Posts Name||Assistant Manager (Compliance & Technical)|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Lucknow|
|Last Date To Apply||20-05-2021|
UIDAI Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Assistant Manager (Compliance & Technical)
Educational Qualifications: Any individual holding the following prescribed degree can apply.
- B.Tech/B.E/MBA/PGDM from the recognized college/institute.
- Additionally, it is desirable to have work experience of not less than two years in professional writing.
Age Criteria: The candidate should get out more details in the official notification of NISG.
Application Fee: The candidate can apply without any specific charges towards application.
Pay Scale: The remuneration will be paid as per the discretion of the recruiter.
Selection Procedure: The basis of the selection consists of an Interview and a Recruitment Test.
Important Details Regarding UIDAI Recruitment 2021–
It is important to know that only those candidates will be called for the interview whose applications are completed and authentic in all aspects.
How To Apply Online For UIDAI Recruitment 2021–
- Enter the web address https://careers.nisg.org on google.
- Click on view jobs under the heading ‘Unique Identification Authority of India’
- Select the particular post in which you are interested and then tab on the icon ‘Apply’
- Put up the details about name, e-mail, mobile, experience, address, academic qualification, skills, and attach a resume.
- Click on submit after review of details filled in the form.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: The responsibility of the applicant is on his/her own to check out the website for timely updates.