UIDAI NISG Recruitment 2021: National Institute for Smart Government (NISG), UIDAI is inviting applications for the 01 Executive Assistant post. The candidates are to apply online at www.nisg.org. The candidates can submit their applications by 27/07/2021. Make sure that the application form is submitted with only the accurate information of the applicant as the applications with there will not be any chance to modify the details in the future.
UIDAI NISG Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||National Institute for Smart Government (NISG), UIDAI|
|Posts Name||Executive Assistant|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||27/07/2021|
UIDAI NISG Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must have passed a Diploma/ Degree with 2-7 years of experience.
Age Criteria: The applicants are to ensure to participate in the process for the recruitment only if they are of the specified age limit only.
Application Fee: The candidates have not been asked to make any payment in order to be a participant in the process of recruitment.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be offered a lucrative salary package only as per the rules and norms only.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be shortlisted on a merit basis which will be determined considering the fact that what is their previous academic qualification and number of years of work experience besides the Interview.
Important Details Regarding UIDAI NISG Recruitment–
National Institute for Smart Government (NISG), UIDAI has started accepting online applications for recruitment on its official website which must be submitted by 27/07/2021.
How To Apply Online For Recruitment–
- Those who find themselves eligible and interested to apply for the recruitment can now apply online on the official website of the National Institute for Smart Government (NISG), UIDAI.
- The online form must be filled and submitted with genuine details as per the applicant’s academic records.
- The candidates are also needed to upload their latest passport size photo, signature, and scan copies of the academic % work experience certificates.
- The documents specified above that are to be uploaded must be in the size and format as prescribed only.
- Make sure that the application form is submitted by you anyhow by 27/07/2021.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: If you fail to follow any instruction or do not fulfill any condition of the eligibility criteria then the organization reserves the right to reject the application form. All the candidates must keep visiting our portal for more updates in the future.