UDHD Recruitment 2020: Urban Development and Housing Department, Bihar has released an official advertisement of employment asking candidates to apply for the recruitment for 442 vacancies for the post of Junior Engineer. The applications need to be filled only in online mode on www.state.bihar.gov.in. The applications can be filled by 07/12/2020.
UDHD Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Urban Development and Housing Department, Bihar|
|Name of the Job||Junior Engineer|
|Number of Vacancies||442|
|Last Date to Apply||07/12/2020|
UDHD Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Urban Development and Housing Department, Bihar
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Engineer-442
Educational Qualifications: The candidates should have passed a Diploma in Electrical/ Civil/ Mechanical Engineering from an accredited college or university.
Selection Procedure: Merit List of suitable candidates will be prepared to decide about which candidates will be appointed.
Pay Scale: Rupees 27,000/-per month will be the salary paid to all the selected candidates.
Application Fees: The candidates will not be required to make payment of application fee.
Age criteria: The male candidates of the age limit of 18-37 years can apply for the recruitment. The Female candidates are provided with an extra relaxation of 03 years in the age limit so they can apply if they are of the age of 18-40 years.
Official Website: www.state.bihar.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for UDHD Recruitment 2020:
- The candidates need to go to the official website of the Urban Development and Housing Department, Bihar that has bee provided above www.state.bihar.gov.in.
- The application fee is not to be paid by the applicants.
- Fill the details in the application form according the academic records of the candidate only.
- Every candidate needs to upload his passport size photo and signature.
- Scan copies of all the academic certificates need to be uploaded by the candidates as per the specified instructions related to the size and format.
- Submit the online application form by 07/12/2020.
NOTE: Do not send the hard copies of the application form to the office address but you can keep the same as record.