UCIL Recruitment 2020: Uranium Corporation of India Limited, Public Sector Enterprise under ‘Department of Atomic Energy’ is hiring candidates for 136 vacancies of ‘Apprentice, Driver, Trainer, Attendant and Mining Mate’. Focus on the details below for more about UCIL Recruitment.
UCIL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Uranium Corporation of India Limited|
|Name of the Job||Apprentice, Driver, Training, Attendant, and Mining Mate|
|Number of Vacancies||136|
|Last Date to Apply||10/08/2020|
UCIL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL)
Name of The Posts:
- Graduate Operational Trainee – 04
- Mining Mate C – 52
- Boiler-cum Compressor Attendant A – 03
- Winding Engine Driver B – 14
- Blaster B – 04
- Apprentice (Mining Mate) – 53
- Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant) – 06
Educational Qualifications: The qualifications required for the online application process of vacancies are Matrix/Senior Secondary/B.Sc. in Physics or Chemistry from the recognized college or institute. To know in detail, check the official notice of UCIL.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be through Online Computer Test and Interview. While the final selection will be complete only after a medical examination.
Pay Scale: Appointee will get the handsome amount for operations done by him/her in the way below :
- Rs. 33994/- during the 01st year of training and for 02nd year, Rs. 30890/- on a monthly basis – Post 01.
- Rs. 33087/- per month – Post 02.
- Rs. 32180/- in a month – Post 03.
- For Post 04 applicants, Rs. 32633/- per month.
Application Fees: Amount declared for General and Other Backward Class is Rs. Five Hundred only and for SC/ST/PWD & Female, it is totally free.
Age criteria: It is very important for applicants to know about the age details that are mentioned below :
- For Post 01 – GEN/OBC – 30 years and SC/ST – 35 years.
- For Post 02 – GEN – 35 years, OBC (NCL) – 38 years and SC/ST – 40 years.
- For Post 03 – GEN – 30 years, OBC (NCL) – 33 years and ST – 35 years.
- For Post 04 – GEN – 32 years, OBC (NCL) – 35 years and SC/ST – 37 years.
- For Post 05 – GEN/OBC – 32 years and SC/ST – 37 years.
- For Post 06 – GEN – 25 years, OBC (NCL) – 28 years and SC/ST – 30 years.
- For Post 07 – GEN – 25 years, OBC (NCL) – 28 years and SC/ST – 30 years.
Official Website: www.cdn.digialm.com
Important Instructions to apply for UCIL Recruitment 2020:
- In the beginning, the candidate has to go to the website and see the detailed notification.
- After satisfaction, click agrees and get registered with e-mail and mobile.
- A further step is to fill complete details followed by the upload of necessary documents including the signature and latest photograph.
- Pay the fees through debit/credit card or net banking.
NOTE: Keep the print of the form.