THC Recruitment 2020: Tripura High Court is back with the employment opportunity for the persons who are searching for the job. The organization decided to hire skilled and energetic persons for 13 openings of Junior Administrative Assistant. Candidate can apply on thc.nic.in. The applicant must take immediate decisions for the application instead to waste time to think whether to apply or not because the application link will operate till 12/10/2020. See the website information to know about the elements of recruitment in brief.
THC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Tripura High Court|
|Name of the Job||Junior Administrative Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||13|
|Last Date to Apply||12 October 2020|
THC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Tripura High Court
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Administrative Assistant – 13
Educational Qualifications: It is mandatory for the applicants that they must possess a Bachelor’s Degree from the recognized college.
Selection Procedure: The following two tests will determine whether the candidate is eligible for the post or not and they are
- Written Test.
- Typing Test.
Pay Scale: Monthy remuneration will be paid @ INR 16500 or 21400/-
Application Fees: GEN and OBC category candidates must pay Rupees Three Hundred only while for SC/ST candidates, the application fee is Rupees One Hundred Fifty only.
Age criteria: Aspirant must be of the age of 18-40 years counted from 01st January 2020. Those candidates falling in reserved caste are entitle for age benefit as per THC norms.
Official Website: www.thc.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for THC Recruitment 2020:
- The first and foremost step in application is to go through the website.
- Check the recruitment guidelines and follow them carefully.
- Add the required details in the application form in the specific column.
- Also, upload the documents demanded along with the pp size image of the candidate.
- In the last step, pay fees and click on the final submit.
- Vacancies may be changed (increase/decrease) as per demand.
NOTE: Hard copy of the application is not required to send to the office.