TRIFED Recruitment 2020: Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development Federation India Limited (TRIFED) is inviting candidates to attend the Walk-in-Interview for recruitment of candidates for 30 vacant posts of Procurement Executives. The Walk-in-Interview will be held on 17-25 November 2020 at every regional office of the organization specified in the official employment notice published on the website www.trifed.tribal.gov.in.
TRIFED Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development Federation India Limited (TRIFED)|
|Name of the Job||Procurement Executives|
|Number of Vacancies||30|
|Date of the Walk-in-Interview||17-25 November 2020|
TRIFED Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development Federation India Limited (TRIFED)
Name of The Posts:
- Procurement Executives-30
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must have passed Class 12th with Proficiency in English and Local language along with Computer Knowledge.
Besides academic qualification, the candidate must have one-year experience in retail marketing of products and product sourcing.
Selection Procedure: The Walk-in-Interview will be the only basis for the selection of suitable candidates for the recruitment.
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will be paid as per the criteria specified below:
- Class 12th pass: Rupees 18,924/-per month
- Graduates: Rupees 20,522/-per month
Application Fees: The candidates will not need to pay the fee for attending the Walk-in-Interview irrespective of the fact that which category they belong to.
Age criteria: Check the age criteria and apply only if you are eligible.
Official Website: www.trifed.tribal.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for TRIFED Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website of the Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development Federation India Limited (TRIFED) i.e www.trifed.tribal.gov.in.
- Take a print out of the application form.
- Fill your details on the form and paste a recent photo of yours.
- Attach the required academic and professional work-experience certificates with the application form.
- Bring the application form to the venue of the Walk-in-Interview.
- The candidates can attend the Walk-in-Interview between 17-25 November 2020 from 10:00 AM to 05:30 PM.
NOTE: Make sure that you get all the updates on the recruitment process in the future as well. We recommend you to keep visiting our website.