TPSC Recruitment 2021:Tripura Public Service Commission has advertised for 164 openings of Medical Officer, and GDMO in its official notice recently. Aspirants who hold MBBD Degree can apply for the current jobs in an online mode on www.tpsc.gov.in. No application can be filled by any candidate after 17th May 2021.
We suggest to our visitors to go through the details mentioned below to know about the age required for application, salary offered by the recruiter, method adopted for the selection, and more.
TPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Tripura Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Medical Officer, and GDMO|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Tripura|
|Last Date To Apply||17/05/2021|
TPSC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of Post:
- Junior Medical Officer/GDMO – 164
Educational Qualifications: An individual who had MBBS Degree will qualify for the job.
Age Criteria: As of 17th of May 2021, the candidate should be less or equal to 40 years.
The candidates from the reserved category are entitled to special age relief.
Application Fee: The charges imposed by the TPSC to its various applicants will be as follows :
- GEN/OBC – Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST of Tripura/PH/BPL candidates – Rs. 250/-
Pay Scale: The candidates chosen by the higher authorities during the process of selection will receive the monthly remuneration amount of Rs. 54000/-
Selection Procedure: The basics of the selection are Shortlisting and Personal Interviews.
Important Details Regarding TPSC Recruitment 2021–
We all know that the process of online application for the Tripura Public Service Commission has been started on 10th May 2021 and it will run by 17th May 2021. Although, the Interview will be conducted on 25th May 2021.
How To Apply Online For TPSC Recruitment 2021–
- The candidate must apply online through the link available on https://tpsc.tripura.gov.in.
- Go through the official notification regarding vacancy under ‘Whats New’
- IF you are eligible, then click on ‘Apply Online’ under career and fill up the relevant details in the application form like the age, caste, experience, name, mobile, e-mail, etc.
- Upload the academic certificate, caste & age evidence with the recent photograph of the candidate in pp size & digital signature.
- The hard copy of the form must be kept for use if demand arises in the future.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: The candidate will be notified about the interview time and place through e-mail or on the website.