TPSC Recruitment 2020: Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) is in need of skilled and qualified candidates as suggested by the official notification issued on its official website. The candidates can apply online on www.tpsc.gov.in. The recruitment is for 22 vacancies for Sub Inspector of Police post. Applications will be accepted by 05/10/2020. The details related to the instructions on the process of recruitment are provided below. Make sure to read the details and apply accordingly.
TPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Tripura Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Sub Inspector of Police|
|Number of Vacancies||22|
|Last Date to Apply||05/10/2020|
TPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Tripura Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Sub Inspector of Police: 22
Educational Qualifications: Graduates in any field can apply for the recruitment.
Selection Procedure: All the candidates will be recruited on the basis of their performance in the selection process.
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will be paid a handsome salary as per the rules and norms set in the organization for the post concerned.
Application Fees: The candidates are not supposed to make any kind of payment of application fee.
Age criteria: The candidates who are of the specified age can only apply for recruitment. The specified age limit is 21-28 years. The age will be calculated as on 01/01/2020.
Official Website: www.tpsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for TPSC Recruitment 2020:
- All of the candidates will be required to make sure to apply online on www.tpsc.gov.in to apply for recruitment in Tripura Public Service Commission.
- No candidate is to pay for the application fee so upload the credentials asked in the format specified and size required.
- Make sure to submit the application before 05:30 PM on 05/10/2020 at any cost as no application will be accepted after the said date.
- The applications need not be sent to the office address.
NOTE: The applications for the recruitment can be filled by the candidates between the specified period of 10/09/2020 to 05/10/2020.