TPSC Recruitment 2020: Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) is recruiting candidates for filling 100 vacancies for the post of Personal Assistant. The candidates need to fill the application form online on the official website www.tpsc.gov.in. The candidates need to submit the application form latest by 23/10/2020. The candidates need to make sure to check all the details related to the recruitment process provided below before proceeding for the recruitment process.
TPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC)|
|Name of the Job||Personal Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||100|
|Last Date to Apply||23/10/2020|
TPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC)
Name of The Posts:
- Personal Assistant (Group C Posts)-100
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must have passed Class 10th with ITI in Steno from an accredited institute.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will have to qualify the selection test including Prelims, Type Writing, and Shorthand Writing & Transcription, and Mains.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected and appointed through the process of recruitment will be paid a handsome salary as per Pay Level 9 of the Pay Matrix Rs. 5700-24,00/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2800/- PB-2 (Pre-revised).
Application Fees: The candidates need to pay the fee as specified below:
- General Category / All India Category: Rupees 150
- ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates – Rupees 100
Age criteria: The age of the candidates must be between the limit of 18-41 years. The benefit of the reservation will also be provided to the candidates of reserved category in terms of relaxation in the upper age limit.
Official Website: www.tpsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for TPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Fill the form online on the official website of the Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) i.e www.tpsc.gov.in.
- Pay the applicable fee and upload the credentials asked.
- Make sure to submit the application form after final verification.
- Keep a copy of the filled form with you.
NOTE: The following are the important dates for the recruitment:
- Commencement of submission of online application: 24/09/2020
- Last date for submission of online application: 23/10/2020